Double Turquoise Custom dog collar
Double Turquoise Custom Extreme 2" / 5cm Dog Collar is a fantastic premium collar for sport, service and working dogs. This collar features a strong and stylish handle. Made from 4 layers heavyweight nylon webbing and and stainless steel hardware. Great for handling and training large canine male or female k9 working, sporting and domestic dogs. Custom handmade upon ordering in our Extreme Dog Gear Atelier The Netherlands and shipped within one or two working days.
SIZE | DOG NECK SIZE RANGE IN CM & INCH
- XS | Neck 30-37 cm (11.8-14.6 in)
- S | Neck 34-42 cm (13.4-16.5 in)
- M | Neck 41-48 cm (16.1-19.8 in)
- L | Neck 44-51 cm (17.3-20.1 in)
- XL | Neck 51-57 cm (20.1-22.4 in)
- XXL | Neck 55-61 cm (21.7-24.0 in)
- XXXL | Neck 60-68 cm (23.6-26.8 in)
A properly sized collar should allow two fingers to snugly fit between the collar and the dog's neck.
XS | Neck 30-37 cm (11.8-14.6 in)S | Neck 34-42 cm (13.4-16.5 in)M | Neck 41-48 cm (16.1 - 18.9 in)L | Neck 44-51 cm (17.3-20.1 in)XL | Neck 51-57 cm (20.1-22.4 in)XXL | Neck 55-61 cm (21.7-24.0 in)XXXL | Neck 60-68 cm (23.6-26.8 in)SELECT COLLAR SIZE | DOG NECK SIZE RANGE IN CM & INCH: niet geselecteerd
No i dont need a handleYes add a handle onlyYes handle with name in WHITEYes handle with name in ORANGEYes handle with name in REDYes handle with name in BLUEAdd easy grip Handle with or without Name: niet geselecteerd
The Double Turquoise Custom Extreme dog collar with handle is 5 cm (2 inch) width and 4-ply (layers) thick. Made from 4 layers heavyweight nylon webbing. Made to stand UV, oil and water exposure. For working dogs, giant dog breeds, hunting and sporting dogs and k9 power dog breeds. Made with top of the line stainless or steel hardware. All custom orders are a Final Sale, no refunds or exchanges will be provided on these items so please measure carefully.
The safety of your furry friend is our prime concern. That’s why our every collar has a D-ring on its side, so your canine companion doesn’t have to face neck trauma. It also gives you a much better control over your working dog; which is something every responsible dog owner wants. Made for strong sport and working dogs.
- Long-lasting, UV, Oil and Heat-resistant strong collar private label impregnated nylon inner core. NO rivets but made with special sewing thread that is strong and heat resistant. It is 100% cotton free, UV proof and mud, rain and lake water proof.
- A Super Strong Heavy Duty Collar. Trusted by private security companies and k9 expeditions for years. Tested by strong brute force dogs in various climates and conditions.
- A 100% unique registered and protected military grade dog collar model never shown before in public. Made in Holland by Extreme Dog Gear specialists in various colors.
- D-ring on its side so your canine companion doesn’t have to face neck trauma. Give you a much better control over your working dog; which is something every responsible dog owner wants.
Extreme Dog Gear ® collars are protected under registered trademarks, other trademarks, trade dress, protected by the European patent (OHIM). Materials created by us are subject to the protection of intellectual goods and copyright. Full Terms & Conditions.
Photomodels: Jax and Harley
Vanessa Dnov 18, 2019, 14:13I purchased this collar after my large dog (~150 lbs) managed to rip though not one, but two, buff collars. He's not aggressive, but he really likes to play with smaller dogs. The smaller dogs are generally not as enthusiastic.
So far, this collar doesn't seem like it's going anywhere. The webbing is insanely thick, and the buckle is very sturdy. The handle is perfect.
This collar would probably be complete overkill for small dogs. But, for a larger or stronger dog that is capable of ripping through collars that seem to be pretty sturdy, this heavy duty collar should do the trick.
Chris Knov 18, 2019, 14:07My rottweiler has ruined every collar he has had, including heavy, thick leather and nylon collars. thats about 10 collars in four years. His last collar ripped through the buckle when he was tied to a well built dog run. He saw a cat in the neighbors yard and ran full speed at it. The heavy leather collar he broke was well built, but there is no comparison to this heavy duty nylon one. This thing has hard-wear that could probably hold a Rhino LOL. The handle is the perfect addon. Extreme Dog Gear is the way to go!