Terms and Conditions
Article 1 - General
You acknowledge and guarantee that by using the services you have reached the age of 18 years.
1. You agree to duly comply with all instructions stated on the site by, among other things, providing true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
2. You agree to update information about yourself within ten (10) days of any changes.
Article 2 - No unlawful or prohibited use
Article 3 - Restriction/termination
Article 4 - Account
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the registration form on the site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Extreme Dog gear of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Extreme Dog gear can not and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this article. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Extreme Dog gear against any and all claims which might be incurred as a consequence of any use or abuse by any unauthorized person of your password or account.
Article 5 - Offers/ Agreement
All offers made by Extreme Dog gear are without commitment until you have received the acknowledge of acceptance from Extreme Dog gear, by which the agreement is concluded. You are aware of the technical steps leading to the conclusion of the agreement, whether the agreement shall be archived and is accessible, and the languages in which the agreement can be drawn up. Extreme Dog gear is not obliged to supply information to you with respect to the above prior to the conclusion of the agreement.
Article 6 - Delivery and shipping info
For information about shipping costs and times of delivery, please visit our shipping info page. In any event the time of delivery has a maximum of thirty days. In case Extreme Dog gear is not able to deliver the product(s) within thirty days, Extreme Dog gear shall inform you immediately in writing (e-mail, fax or letter) in which case you are entitled to terminate the agreement by notifying such in writing (e-mail, fax or letter) to Extreme Dog gear. We shall refund any money paid to you within thirty days, without incurring any other or further liability. Please note, estimated delivery times do not include customs clearance or instances where a shipment is held for payment of duties/taxes. Please be aware the nomination of a business as your delivery address opens signature authority to any person at that business address. This is due to the nature of deliveries to business addresses whereby receptions or mail rooms often sign for and accept parcels in bulk and on behalf of persons located at that address. If your order is shipped to and signed for, on your behalf, at a business address, Extreme Dog Gear will not accept responsibility for any parcel that is lost or damaged. We strongly suggest nominating a home address should you place a high value order with us. This will ensure only residents of the address will have signature authority. Delivery problems caused by address errors made by you will not fall under any refund policy.
If orders will be delayed due to Coronavirus outbreak, it may take more time for the order delivery, we kindly suggest you wait in patience. And, we have confirmed that delivery has been affected in some countries outside the EU. All orders are shipped with tracking and so kindly follow the status of your shipment. Placing an order during the corona ourbreak, makes you agree that orders can somtimes be delayed and cannot be cancelled.
Article 7 - Risk during Transportation
During the transportation of the product(s) Extreme Dog gear will carry the risk of damage, theft or loss. At the moment of delivery of the product(s) the risk passes to you.
Article 8 - Returns and Exchanges
Extreme Dog Gear sales are final. We do not accept returns or offer refunds. We may offer exchanges under limited circumstances. If an item is damaged as a result of quality or craftsmanship, customers must contact us with their concern within 1 day of receiving items for an exchange. Items mailed back for exchange must be unworn, undamaged, and in their original packaging. Extreme Dog Gear reserves the right to refuse any exchange where the product returned is not in its original condition. All online orders for dog gears are handmade in our atelier and do not fall under the right to return, exchange or refunds! The customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Please visit our Retun Policy page.
Article 9 - Warranty
1. Complaints with respect to the delivered products will only be handled if returned to Extreme Dog gear within 30 days of delivery of the products, with a detailed description of the nature and extent of the concerning defect. After this period has expired, the delivered products are deemed to have been found satisfactory and the delivery has been unconditionally accepted.
2. If Extreme Dog gear is of the opinion that a complaint is justified, it is obliged only to deliver replacement products as soon as possible without you being entitled to compensation for any damages. The costs of both return consignments, repair and/or replacement will be paid by Extreme Dog gear.
3. The warranty referred to in this article will not be applicable in the event that the defect has been fully or partially caused by any incorrect, improper, careless or incompetent use and/or if you have made any modifications to the products.
4. The warranty will not be applicable for hand made product, custom made products, clothing, art, supplements and training equipment.
Article 10 - Liability
1. Extreme Dog gear's liability is limited to the warranty stated in article 9. In any event the liability of Extreme Dog gear resulting from the delivery of defective products will be limited to direct damages up to the amount of the price stipulated for the products concerned. Liability for indirect damages is excluded unless the damages are due to our willful intent or gross negligence.
2. Without prejudice to article 10 section 1, Extreme Dog gear will not be liable in the event that the defect has been fully or partially caused by any incorrect, improper, careless or incompetent use and/or if you have made any modifications to the products.
3. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless Extreme Dog gear, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering of the website or the services against any and all claims of third parties due to or arising out of your use of the services and/or your violation of the Terms and Conditions.
Article 11 - Evidence
The administration of Extreme Dog gear counts as, unless the contrary is proven, conclusive evidence of the orders which are given by you, your payments to Extreme Dog gear and the services. You acknowledge that electronic communication can be used in evidence.
Article 12 - Customs
Extreme Dog gear can not guarantee that customs will not confiscate the products ordered by you. If such is the case Extreme Dog gear will not refund any payments to you.
Article 13 - Payment
1. For information about shipping costs and time of delivery, please visit our Shipping information pages.
2. Your debit / credit card will be charged immediately upon acceptance of the transaction. Orders placed by debit / credit card will be shipped to the billing address unless previously agreed.
3. In the event of non-payment for whatever reason, you will automatically be in default and will owe the legal interest on the total amount invoiced from the date due and all expenses of the collection of payments incurred by Extreme Dog gear.
Article 14 - Miscellaneous
1. Extreme Dog gear reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms and Conditions.
2. These Terms constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements of the parties relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
3. These Terms are governed by the laws of the Netherlands. The district court in Amsterdam has the exclusive jurisdiction regarding any and all disputes relating to these Terms.