PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES & SHIPPING
Our standard production time is 1-3 working days after approval of your order. Large volume orders, special imports and custom orders may require longer lead times, please contact us for details. All gears are handmade upon ordering. So all dog gears are custom made and not stock products. 90% of all orders are made and shipped within 24 hours. The fastest service for handmade products.
Extreme Dog Gear covers all the countries in the world, except for war-torn countries and those affected by force majeure.
Simply choose the products you would like to order and add them to your shopping bag. At the check-out you can enter the address and the country you would like the order to be shipped to. After completion of your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. As soon as your order is produced and dispatched from our warehouse, you will be sent an e-mail with a tracking number. With this number you can log on to the PostNL website and track and trace your parcel.
DELIVERY AND COSTS
Orders from outside the EU may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (Import Fees). Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately we do not have control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We advise you to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, to avoid unexpected costs. All packages shipped to countries outside the Netherlands are sent with PostNL. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, based on order weight.
DETERMINE SHIPPING RATES
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- The total shipping & handling cost will be listed
- We do our very best to send you the ordered items the same day but within 1 to 5 working days if we are absence from holiday, fair-or market entries. See our calender.
- Wrong or delayed deliveries or injury claims by products are always excluded.
- The purchaser is responsible at all times for the delivery of the goods. If the goods cannot be delivered and/or not be picked up at the post office, they will eventually be returned to us.
- We resend the goods only after payment of the extra (shipping) costs + additional costs like import duties caused by your return.
- When we ship your the order we will send you an email with Track & Trace code send by PostNl.
- Aways make sure that your mail address is correct and filled in. Free mail accounts like gmail and hotmail can cause delivery problems. Always check your spam folders.
- Be sure to check our return policy since all sales are final.